Pilates Studio 64 are contemporary studios in the north Brisbane suburbs of Albany Creek and Hendra. Our studios boast state of the art equipment including Dynamic Pilates Reformers, Cadillac Towers and the new Avalon System. All Pilates sessions are based on the traditional Pilates method with fully qualified Body Arts and Science International (BASI) instructors.
Operating since October 2005, Pilates Studio 64 (previously known as Pilates with Jordanna) offers private, semi-private and mat classes for everyone – from beginner to advanced and BASI teacher training. The BASI method of Pilates is a true blend of the art and science of human movement, relating specifically to the works of Joseph H. Pilates. The BASI method ensures our instructors can deliver a class that suits the ability of each individual client, without compromising on their specific needs or restrictions.
We have proudly had clients attending the studio for over 6 years and maintaining their core strength and muscle flexibility is now part of their everyday life. Pilates is the perfect exercise to help you with your flexibility, strength, rehabilitation or assist you on your weight loss journey. The team at Pilates Studio 64 are keen to tailor a program for you to ensure you achieve your goals so contact us today on 3325 5821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Private and Semi Private Studio Sessions
• Mat-work Pilates Classes
• Postural Analysis: In your postural assessment we will examine the alignment of your body while standing, test for flexibility and muscle length and test for muscle strength. A good posture will maximize the function of muscles and joints, aiding in the well-being and performance of your body.
• Specialist Dance Knowledge and Training: we provide all dancers with any needs they may require, in terms of strength training, rehabilitation needs, weight management, injury prevention and much more.
• Rehabilitation/Strength work: we enjoy a working relationship with several physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors who regularly refer clients to us. If you have an acute or chronic injury that could benefit from Pilates than private, semi-private or mat classes may be for you.
• General Toning: all classes start from Beginner and continue through to Intermediate and Advanced levels. As a beginner you will experience postural improvement and build your core stability. Intermediate and Advanced classes develop strength, endurance, flexibility and ensure the body is equipped with good core strength, movement is more efficient and the body is better protected against injury.
• Pre-postnatal conditions: we cater for all pregnancy conditions, in order to provide our clients with strength during pregnancy and most importantly delivery and recovery.
• Sports specific programs: we design programs to cater for any athlete of any level wanting to improve their performance excellence, standards and times.